S Note - missing tools / Mode?

dzigner

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi all
I have note 10.1 2014, and I dont get the productivity tools on snote at all. I tried changing the default template to blank, but the tool icon didnot appear. I tried what Chris brennan1 suggested, and the box appeared, but i would rather have that appear in the tool box. Any suggestions?
The attached screenshot is what I get in my snote.snote-blanktemplate.jpg
thanks

Last edited:

dzigner

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Folks are still missing the question. There are some templates in S Note that DO NOT OFFER THE PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS ICON.

For example, the Memo template does NOT have the productivity tools icon. However, the other templates all seem to have the icon.

My question is why do some templates have the icon and some don't?

In my SNote, none of the templates have that icon. But I found out that the snote app for note 10.1 2014 does not have that icon, instead we have to use the lasso tool, and then the tool comes up with properties, transform into, cut and copy choices.
thanks

Vincent Manlangit

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
i am also missing this productivity function. I feel like this is a downgraded versions. Also, the icon Snote is very different from the previous version. What is going on? Can someone help us?

meri4kat

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
I noticed in the S Pen Tutorial and on the GN2 commercials that S Pen should have Productivity Tools, Shape Match Tool, Formula Match Tool, Handwriting to Text Tool however when I open S Pen (whether manually or by physically removing the S Pen) I do not have those Tools at all. I only see Drawing Mode, Text Mode, Eraser Mode.

what am I missing

Terng Wwrr

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi all, I am using note 4 and I had the same problems too but now I found it.

In the newer version of S Note, all you have to do is draw something first, then you use the tool called "Selection" (dotted cloud icon) to circle (or just tap on) that thing you have just draw (e.g. shapes, formula, texts, etc). Then you will get more option to transform it into shapes, formula, or texts.

Hope this helps!

yangz

Jan 7, 2017
Visit site
You're a life saver! Your found is so helpful, I love my tablet, and its so good to know that it doesn't miss anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz