Worth it??

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Yep. I did. If be loving this device if it wasn't for a one of problem.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums.

If I have been helpful to you, please go to the store, buy a bunch of beer, and send it to my house.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Definitely, granted I didn't but it at full price since I traded it for my one x+ but I would of bought it of full price. Really great device. You should consider it. I had the gs3 and I gotta tell you once you get used to this even you gs3 will appear small lol.

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

Cmatt1971

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I had the s3 and used a upgrade from another line to get the N2. Its well worth it even if I had to pay full price. The N2 is a awesome device, just the larger screen and better battery life make it well worth paying full price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 CleanROM 3.5 Perseus Kernel 29.1

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I had the s3 and used a upgrade from another line to get the N2. Its well worth it even if I had to pay full price. The N2 is a awesome device, just the larger screen and better battery life make it well worth paying full price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 CleanROM 3.5 Perseus Kernel 29.1

Did you try the new rom yet?

Sent using Note II

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I purchased at no-contract pricing and came from an S3. Do I regret it? No, because I sold my pristine S3 at $400 to recover some of the cost. Plus the N2 runs better and faster and the battery life isn't something I'd complain about compared to the Blackberrys I had in the past.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair