AT&T insurance question
Does anyone know if at&t covers only the phone purchased directly from them that your using or any phone you use? Cause I've been down 2 different phones from my original phone that I bought from them and I want to know if I'm screw ed or not if I happen to some how screw my phone up lol.
Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2
- 01-02-2013, 05:16 PM #2
- 01-02-2013, 11:02 PM #4
- 01-03-2013, 12:33 PM #6
- 499 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: AT&T insurance question
Your phone is not broken right now and you are on a month to month insurance with AT&T right? I think you should just call them and verify. That way if they said your phone is not covered, you can stop paying them every month!
- By Knowledge Kick in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2011, 04:54 PM
- By sc32valve in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 20Last Post: 03-15-2011, 02:28 PM
- By antiskeptics in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 15Last Post: 02-28-2011, 10:53 PM
- By jholder70 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2011, 11:45 AM
- By bigjuice7 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2010, 10:38 PM