Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lynnpudas
  • 1 Post By sqa4life
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Two Questions

Okay, I did end up rooting and flashing cleanROM 3.5. Phone is doing great and very pleased with it. However, I do have two questions that I can't seem to figure out.
    On the multitasking, once you activate it by longpressing back button, you get a pull out tab to use it. Is there any way to adjust where it hits? The tab tends to end up right by the letter A & shift. Can the "tab" be moved.
    Also, said that you can tether which I'm assuming without being charged a tethering fee by at&t??? How is that done???
    MatroxD likes this.

Default Re: Two Questions

Quote Originally Posted by lynnpudas View Post
    Okay, I did end up rooting and flashing cleanROM 3.5. Phone is doing great and very pleased with it. However, I do have two questions that I can't seem to figure out.
    On the multitasking, once you activate it by longpressing back button, you get a pull out tab to use it. Is there any way to adjust where it hits? The tab tends to end up right by the letter A & shift. Can the "tab" be moved.
    Also, said that you can tether which I'm assuming without being charged a tethering fee by at&t??? How is that done???
    Yes, you can press and hold the bar that sticks out and drag it to where you want it. I put it at the bottom of the screen. You can also move the bar that stick out by press/hold and slide it around.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    MatroxD likes this.