Ever since multi view

cthr

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Ever since the multi view window update, my n2 has not connected to WiFi. It will start connecting, than fail and say bad Wi-Fi. Or Wi-Fi not accessible. Or poor connection. It didn't do this before. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Your att smart wifi app has turned itsekf on after the update. Samething happened to a friend of mine. Go to application manager/all/attsmartwifi. Force stop uninstall updates then disable the app.

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Your att smart wifi app has turned itsekf on after the update. Samething happened to a friend of mine. Go to application manager/all/attsmartwifi. Force stop uninstall updates then disable the app.

Jdub...your spot on. I went through all the stuff thats "Running" app man after the update. There is alot of stuff there now that wasnt there on 4.1.1
I would really like to get a complete log of changes/fixes/enhancements that occured from the update to 4.1.2.
I also spoke with ATT. They do not permit their users to return to 4.1.1. The only carrier that permits that is T-mo.

linde

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I am having the same wifi connection problem after updating to the multi-window update.
After the update, when it was clear it was not working. I did a factory reset....still no connection. At home all my other devices are connected to wifi so I know the network is not the issue.
I than googled it and came across this thread. I have followed the instructions here, restarted the phone, powered off the phone--each time I restarted or powered back on, I made sure the AT&T smart wifi was not enabled. Still no connection.
I'm at a loss. I can't seem to find anyone else having this issue that is not resolved by a factory reset or disabling AT&T Smart wifi.
I'm hoping someone can help!

Thanks so much!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay