Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Ever since multi view

Ever since the multi view window update, my n2 has not connected to WiFi. It will start connecting, than fail and say bad Wi-Fi. Or Wi-Fi not accessible. Or poor connection. It didn't do this before. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    ATT SE 1.0

Default Re: Ever since multi view

Your att smart wifi app has turned itsekf on after the update. Samething happened to a friend of mine. Go to application manager/all/attsmartwifi. Force stop uninstall updates then disable the app.

Quote Originally Posted by jdub1981 View Post
    Your att smart wifi app has turned itsekf on after the update. Samething happened to a friend of mine. Go to application manager/all/attsmartwifi. Force stop uninstall updates then disable the app.
    Jdub...your spot on. I went through all the stuff thats "Running" app man after the update. There is alot of stuff there now that wasnt there on 4.1.1
    I would really like to get a complete log of changes/fixes/enhancements that occured from the update to 4.1.2.
    I also spoke with ATT. They do not permit their users to return to 4.1.1. The only carrier that permits that is T-mo.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    115 Global Posts

I am having the same wifi connection problem after updating to the multi-window update.
    After the update, when it was clear it was not working. I did a factory reset....still no connection. At home all my other devices are connected to wifi so I know the network is not the issue.
    I than googled it and came across this thread. I have followed the instructions here, restarted the phone, powered off the phone--each time I restarted or powered back on, I made sure the AT&T smart wifi was not enabled. Still no connection.
    I'm at a loss. I can't seem to find anyone else having this issue that is not resolved by a factory reset or disabling AT&T Smart wifi.
    I'm hoping someone can help!

Thanks so much!