- 7 Posts
Ever since multi view
Ever since the multi view window update, my n2 has not connected to WiFi. It will start connecting, than fail and say bad Wi-Fi. Or Wi-Fi not accessible. Or poor connection. It didn't do this before. Any suggestions?
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- 01-03-2013, 10:37 AM #2
- 01-03-2013, 11:34 AM #3
I would really like to get a complete log of changes/fixes/enhancements that occured from the update to 4.1.2.
I also spoke with ATT. They do not permit their users to return to 4.1.1. The only carrier that permits that is T-mo.
- 01-05-2013, 11:38 PM #5
Re: Ever since multi view
I am having the same wifi connection problem after updating to the multi-window update.
After the update, when it was clear it was not working. I did a factory reset....still no connection. At home all my other devices are connected to wifi so I know the network is not the issue.
I than googled it and came across this thread. I have followed the instructions here, restarted the phone, powered off the phone--each time I restarted or powered back on, I made sure the AT&T smart wifi was not enabled. Still no connection.
I'm at a loss. I can't seem to find anyone else having this issue that is not resolved by a factory reset or disabling AT&T Smart wifi.
I'm hoping someone can help!
Thanks so much!
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-26-2012, 10:13 AM
- By digitaldogs in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 11-30-2011, 11:51 PM
- By OdinStormer in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2011, 06:22 AM
- By AldousSnow in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 06-27-2011, 08:09 PM
- By intheb0x in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 01-22-2011, 12:14 PM