Help with " images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal SD Card"
I am preparing to root my new Verizon Galaxy Note 2 . I am following an Android Central article: which recommends the checklist below be done before rooting .
SMS – Use “SMS Backup & Restore app”,
Contacts – Sync with the Gmail application,
Call Log - Call Log and Restore
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card,
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
I would appreciate some help with Item:
:mages, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card, How do I A.)locate all the :images, Songs, Videos, Files on the Galaxy Note 2 and they once located , B.)Transfer them to my internal Micro SD card?
- 01-04-2013, 05:04 PM #2
- 81 Posts
- 01-04-2013, 09:05 PM #3
Re: Help with " images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal SD Card"
It's a lot easier to use Dropbox or Google drive IMO.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums.
If I have been helpful to you, please go to the store, buy a bunch of beer, and send it to my house.
- By oldAGE in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 4Last Post: 03-03-2013, 02:05 AM
- By hitthespot in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2011, 06:01 PM
- By jpinks in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2010, 04:37 AM
- By herbmmm in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 9Last Post: 08-12-2010, 10:57 AM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 06-27-2010, 04:31 PM