- 31 Posts
Strange screen capture problem after multi-view update
When my brother, who has a Note 2 on Sprint, got his multi-view update he took a screen capture and sent it to me to rub in the fact that he had mmulti-view and I (on AT&T) didn't. Well, today I finally got the update and thought I'd return the gesture but I have a problem. If I do a screen capture (by touching the S-Pen to the screen while holding the pen button) of the multi-view screen with two windows the capture is improperly sized and distorted. Doing a capture of a normal single screen still works fine.
Can anyone with the multi-view update installed confirm that this is an issue and somehow not just my phone? just get two programs going and try a screen capture. Is yours OK or distorted and mis-sized? Thanks.
- 01-04-2013, 10:17 AM #2
- 01-04-2013, 10:24 AM #3
Re: Strange screen capture problem after multi-view update
Using the hand swipe method works fine to capture a split screen.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317Galaxy S4 (32GB), Galaxy Note 2 (AT&T), Nexus 4 (16GB), Nexus 7 (32GB)
and yes...an iPhone 5 too...
- 01-04-2013, 10:46 AM #4
- By svargas05 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 16Last Post: 08-19-2011, 09:39 PM
- By Ky1e.YC in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 10-13-2010, 12:53 AM
- By BoostedGT in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 34Last Post: 09-28-2010, 09:17 AM
- By Chris049 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2010, 08:14 PM
- By o2bnclemson in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-26-2010, 07:50 PM