- 39 Posts
Strange screen capture problem after multi-view update
When my brother, who has a Note 2 on Sprint, got his multi-view update he took a screen capture and sent it to me to rub in the fact that he had mmulti-view and I (on AT&T) didn't. Well, today I finally got the update and thought I'd return the gesture but I have a problem. If I do a screen capture (by touching the S-Pen to the screen while holding the pen button) of the multi-view screen with two windows the capture is improperly sized and distorted. Doing a capture of a normal single screen still works fine.
Can anyone with the multi-view update installed confirm that this is an issue and somehow not just my phone? just get two programs going and try a screen capture. Is yours OK or distorted and mis-sized? Thanks.
- 01-04-2013, 10:17 AM #2
- 01-04-2013, 10:24 AM #3
Re: Strange screen capture problem after multi-view update
Using the hand swipe method works fine to capture a split screen.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317Lumia 925 w/Black, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB),
Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8
and yes...an iPhone 5 too...
- 01-04-2013, 10:46 AM #4
- By svargas05 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 16Last Post: 08-19-2011, 09:39 PM
- By Ky1e.YC in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 10-13-2010, 12:53 AM
- By BoostedGT in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 34Last Post: 09-28-2010, 09:17 AM
- By Chris049 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2010, 08:14 PM
- By o2bnclemson in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-26-2010, 07:50 PM