what the hell kind of battery monitor is this i don't even

Thorin Oakenshield

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
1JAhY

it adds to 102% and it doesn't even list the other apps I use even after using it for a long time

dodong27

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I believe once your full charge, all that will display is what's been used/active since after the full charge.
From the looks of your pic above, it has been 18mins 34sec since it was full charge and all that's been used are the 3 subjects below...
But don't set this in stone, I'm also learning the ways of the Android...

Thorin Oakenshield

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I believe once your full charge, all that will display is what's been used/active since after the full charge.
From the looks of your pic above, it has been 18mins 34sec since it was full charge and all that's been used are the 3 subjects below...
But don't set this in stone, I'm also learning the ways of the Android...

"Screen" remains around 90% even after hours and hours of usage of different sorts of apps

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
http://puu.sh/1JAhY
it adds to 102% and it doesn't even list the other apps I use even after using it for a long time

Roundoff error can produce sums slightly above 100%. It's usual for the screen to dominate battery use, but other apps (and Android OS) ought to be listed too before very long. If not, something's wrong. (Are you running the stock OS, or did you flash a custom ROM?)

lostchild

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I guess the % numbers always round UP. As for screen always at 90%, then you must set it at 100% brightness? Screen on mine is usually around 40%, but I set it to about 35% brightness. Try stream some radio for hours and have the screen off while doing that. You should see the screen % goes down.

Thorin Oakenshield

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't list at all.
I'm running stock OS and I have already tried doing a factory reset to see if it fixes, but it doesn't still.

- - - Updated - - -

The brightness is on lowest and i have tried that still nothing