- 01-05-2013, 01:20 PM #2
- 445 Posts
Re: iPhone 4S SIM card in Galaxy Note 2?
As long as it's a micro sim (which I believe it is) and you're not putting a sprint or Verizon sim in a gsm note, it will work.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums.
If I have been helpful to you, please go to the store, buy a bunch of beer, and send it to my house.
- 01-05-2013, 06:21 PM #3
- 01-08-2013, 06:40 PM #4
- 01-09-2013, 08:56 PM #5
- By ajonesma in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-26-2012, 03:05 PM
- By dsdxp in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 13Last Post: 04-09-2012, 04:44 PM
- By MattMJB0188 in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2012, 02:16 PM
- By KoukiFC3S in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 6Last Post: 12-29-2011, 06:49 PM
- By JOHNGAETANO in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 19Last Post: 05-10-2010, 12:36 AM