Accessory differences N7100 I317?
I just got my ATT Note 2 (moved from S2) and I am shopping for cases, docks, batteries. Most accessories are for N7100 Int'l model. Do I need to be careful about which accessories work with I317? Does a replacement battery have to be 3100 mah? I saw some 2900 on ebay.
- 01-06-2013, 10:32 AM #2
- 319 Posts
Re: Accessory differences N7100 I317?
Add long as it's from the note 2 family, your good. The only things that are different from what I read and experienced with my original note are the mhl adapters, etc as it went from 6 pin (if I remember that's the number but I know it's changed) to now 11 pin.
But the docks, cases, etc are all the same for the note 2 line.
Sent from Note 2
- 01-07-2013, 06:44 AM #4
- By laneylaney in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 06-22-2013, 11:10 AM
- By blacter in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 11-06-2012, 07:17 AM
- By PetuniaCarlyle in forum VerizonReplies: 15Last Post: 02-06-2012, 01:45 AM
- By KillerG in forum Bionic AccessoriesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-30-2011, 05:12 PM
- By volxlov in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2010, 05:28 PM