Gallery lag

Sniper1087

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Ok I just got the Galaxy note 2 guys and well I put in my microsd card and for some reason my gallery is lagging, is this something that is happening to everybody? Or is it something that can be fixed? Thanks in advanced.

alex.shimp

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
If you are connected to wi-fi try turning it off and go back into the gallery. I have run into that a couple of times randomly. Found the answer on xda

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

chuza

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Also try using the app quickpic for you gallery app. Fast efficient, and reliable

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I leave my wifi on constantly. No lag what so ever in gallery. In fact I never turn it off. It doesnt use thst much powrr to leave it on unless its transmitting. In a constant receive mode isn't noticeable from a powrr use stand point.

Sent via Tapatalk

Sniper1087

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I leave my wifi on constantly. No lag what so ever in gallery. In fact I never turn it off. It doesnt use thst much powrr to leave it on unless its transmitting. In a constant receive mode isn't noticeable from a powrr use stand point.

Sent via Tapatalk

Well right after i turned off the wifi it worked again, now it could be a bug at first, but the good news is that now is not showing anymore even when on wifi, man is there really any phone that is as great as this one?

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I think not but it atm. We shall see with gs4. Doesnt matter anyways cuz I am happy with mine and will not be upgrading till my contract is up.

Sent via Tapatalk

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Well right after i turned off the wifi it worked again, now it could be a bug at first, but the good news is that now is not showing anymore even when on wifi, man is there really any phone that is as great as this one?

That is a strange coincidence unless you have your gallery syncing with something online which would use the wifi. But as long as it works for you, and your happy, then your right, it doesn't matter.

I just like to get the root causes of things so it will not happen again. :thumbup:

Sent from Note 2 via Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX