AT&T GN2 not sending MMS texts
I did try to do a search. I can no longer send a text with pictures or an emoji text or any text using MMS. It doesn't fall it just sits there sending ( spinning circle) but never goes through. Anyone else have this problem? And if you did is there a fix?
P.S. I did try swapping from airplane mode and back and turned the phone on and off.
- 01-07-2013, 10:41 PM #2
- 01-07-2013, 10:50 PM #3
- 01-07-2013, 10:51 PM #4
- 263 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- 01-07-2013, 10:54 PM #5
- 01-08-2013, 11:38 AM #7
Re: AT&T GN2 not sending MMS texts
Ok nothing works. I have tried different wifi's tried sending from different locations. Still no mms sending. I can receive mms pictures and attachments but can not and them. Going to an AT&T store later today and see if they can help.
- By vito032 in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-19-2012, 07:14 PM
- By caper656 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 13Last Post: 03-17-2012, 04:38 PM
- By Terrigno in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 30Last Post: 01-18-2011, 09:26 AM
- By Phazuka in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2010, 05:39 PM
- By andonakis in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2010, 01:40 PM