Dissatisfied with iPhone 5. Want note 2

juniorv130

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
All:

I've been a member of the apple ecosystem since 07 and along the way have dabbled in android. I had the atrix, the inspire 4g and the gs2 skyrocket. I'm really considering swapping my i5 for a note 2 and the great thing is best buy is offering 405
On trade for it!! Also, I've got folks willing to swap gs3 plus cash for my
iPhone. Any advice from those that use it daily? I have an iPad so I think I'd really like
Having jelly bean as my daily driver. Anyone else make the switch yet?

Thanks!!

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
You will love the Note 2. I had the iPhone 5 for a couple days when it first came out but I ended up returning it back to Verizon. While Android is usually my go to OS for daily life, I don't mind the simplicity of the iPhone. That being said the amount of restrictions that Apple put on the phone killed it for me and if they keep that trend up it will only break their OS even more. Morral of the story? Different phone for different folks.

juniorv130

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I find 250 on top of phone to be perfect! I'll take a shot at that. Thanks for the info. Would you say that the note 2 is far better than the GS 3

HeLLb0y

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Take it from me. I had the i5 it was alright and my home button crapped out on me. I had it for 4 days. Went back to Best Buy and traded the damn thing in and got the Note 2. I was like a kid in a toy store. I was setting it up myself standing in line, i didnt even realise the girl was waiting on me to finish the paperwork! Its awesome. I really dont think anyone would regret this thing. Its just the size to get over. Once you do tho, Its pretty much the best phone Ive used in a long time.

Plus I got mine for 200 from Best Buy. If you have reward zone points.....USE THEM. I got my Note 2 when Best Buy had the sale on them for 250. And i had 50 in reward zone points. I thought to myself....awesome.

juniorv130

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I used mine all at Christmas!! I would spend an additional 249 to buy it. Is it worth that?

- - - Updated - - -

I used mine all at Christmas!! I would spend an additional 249 to buy it. Is it worth that?

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I had a launch day iphone 5 for about a month. I had quite a few problems and the one that sent me over the edge was camera flash issues. For some reason it would tske a pic with flash and on the screen the image was completely black. Plus it was boring after having all the other iphones. I wanted something thst was the most different from the iphone. Thst for me was the GN2. Sold my iphone on ebay for 685.

Sent via Tapatalk

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I loved iphone for years but they have grown stagnant and seemed to stop being innovative. GN2 is probably the single most innovative phone on the market for now. Plus battery life is insane. Im hooked as long as Samsung continues to be so innovative they have me for life.

Sent via Tapatalk

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I had someone on craigslist that had a brsnd new gs3 and wanted and iphone 5. She was even willing to exchange the gs3 for a note 2 for a straight swap of my 32gb iphone 5. Remind you this was at the time iphone 5s were scarce and couldnt be found in stores yet. You might try craigslist to see if anyone is interested in a trade. I cant see to many being interested in trading their note 2 though.

Sent via Tapatalk

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
If it's a local store is definitely in their policy to price match. I understand them giving you a problem to match online retailer but a local store is just outrageous. Hopefully your local bb will change that, that's the kind of store that will break a company. I think the online retailer price matching boosted bb really good and my local bb said even if they discontinue online retailer price matching they will do it at our store

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I've got people offering gs3 trade for iPhone 5. Can't find anyone with a note 2 for sale yet...

Might get gs3. Thoughts?

S3 is just as good as note 2 in terms of performance (daily use not in paper). Only thing GN2 has certain more features but non are outrageiously better that blow the S3 away. Imo.

Sent from my Galaxy S3?

lsutigers03

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I'll go in and try again. I assume that a B&M AT&T retail store is a best buy mobile competitor and their website states that they will price match lower prices for the same product. I went into a best buy mobile in the mall here and asked if they would match AT&T's price. When I told him what AT&T sells it for he just laughed. I don't think that best buy employees realize how high their off contract phone prices are compared to everyone else.

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Did you have to beg them to price match? I've had issues with the Best Buy's near my house matching AT&T's price for any phone.

Didn't have to beg, just tell them it's their policy. I used to work there so they gave me some crap but it was mainly because they knew me. The one I didn't work at said no problem when I called them though but ended up going to the one by my school instead of by my house.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish