Get samsung app store on att

nic nap

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have read that att blocked it. I clicked on all share and set up username. Then it suggested I download samsung app store. Make sure uncertified app is clicked in settings. I got the video and photo editer that way.

Im new to android, and trying to help all others who are new.

Contacts are confusing as hell on this thing. I have them all over the plae it looks like. Any good tips on keeping them all in one place? Im trying to keep them all in my google account sync

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

junebug72

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if this is answer to your question you looking for. But I believe if you go to contacts and hit menu there should be option to link contacts with Google or Samsung account. Hope im right.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
LucidMike 78 did a review on his YouTube page about this. You can go into "what contacts to show, and then, you can remove sim card contacts and more. That is assuming your talking about the multiple contact repeats. On mine, I only have one Google and Facebook account set to view.

Eliminating the others cleaned mine up nicely.

Sent from Note 2 via Tapatalk

fgol

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I have read that att blocked it. I clicked on all share and set up username. Then it suggested I download samsung app store. Make sure uncertified app is clicked in settings. I got the video and photo editer that way.

Im new to android, and trying to help all others who are new.

Contacts are confusing as hell on this thing. I have them all over the plae it looks like. Any good tips on keeping them all in one place? Im trying to keep them all in my google account sync

What exactly did you do to get the Samsung app store? I've spent a couple of days trying to figure out how to get some of their apps on my AT&T Note2.

Thank you

TheOtherBill

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I could swear I got it from the play store, but I don't see it there now. Maybe I found it on the Samsung site (????)

Try googling the apk if Samsung doesn't have it.

fgol

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I could swear I got it from the play store, but I don't see it there now. Maybe I found it on the Samsung site (????)

Try googling the apk if Samsung doesn't have it.

Thank you for the idea. On Samsung's site though they seem pretty convinced that it should not be installed on a Note - in red, insistent text. I assume that means all Notes because it doesn't list any Note model in its list of compatible devices. They imply it will cause issues with the device; maybe they are just trying to scare me off and that it will actually work. I guess on your Note II, then, it works?

Its on google play.. search Samsung App
Thanks but I had tried that and got 1,000 hits, none of which were the Samsung Apps store unless it was listed beyond page 6 or 7. I assumed Google would have listed it as a more relevant hit than several of the apps, like "Blink, Blink, Blink."

nic nap

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I opened the stock all share app. Then Registered. It then suggested I download the samsung app with link. Works as it should

aaronbuescher

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
not sure about the contacts problem...
But instead of Samsung App store there should be an app on Your AT&T Note 2 called S Suggest...try that one out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze