Choose Apps for Multiwindow?

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Since the Multiwindow update came out at the end of last month, I've noticed very few apps are supported by this feature. I just rooted my phone and have CleanROM (for AT&T) installed and I was wondering if there is a way to add the apps I want to the multiwindow column, not just the ones supported (like FB, email, and browser).

TheOtherBill

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
The feature doesn't support the app, it's the other way around. It's caused by a setting in the app itself and if it's set to be compatible the phone will automatically add it. I've read of a few apps that have been updated just for this. It's a very very minor code change.
If the app is not compatible you'll have to wait for an update - email the developer. If it is compatible but not marked as so there are ways around it, but I've never tried.

UsedName

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
You might want to try opening the multi-tray and hit the "edit" button at the bottom of the list....then follow the directions that pops up.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Scotts ROMs website should be able to help you with that. I know with CleanROM ATT SE you can confingure and add apps to the multiview app.

thomasanderson

Oct 31, 2009
Visit site
Since the Multiwindow update came out at the end of last month, I've noticed very few apps are supported by this feature. I just rooted my phone and have CleanROM (for AT&T) installed and I was wondering if there is a way to add the apps I want to the multiwindow column, not just the ones supported (like FB, email, and browser).

If you have Cleanrom installed there should be an app in your app drawer called MWC(multiwindow control). That lets you add any app you want, whether the developer has made it compatible or not.

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
This is from using Muti window control app

Sent from Note 2 via Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357900213470.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357900213470.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 13

Forum statistics

Threads
Members