- 269 Posts
Noob Q: Transferring movies to SD card
I just got my buddies ultra Violet account and I can save (download) movies to my phone. Well, I clicked on it just for grins to see if I'd give me an option to where to save it and it will only save it to the phone. My Q, can I save it to the phone and then move the file to the SD? If so, how? Thanks!
- 01-10-2013, 07:30 PM #2
- 01-11-2013, 04:51 PM #3
- 126 Posts
- CleanROM 1.5 ATT SE
Re: Noob Q: Transferring movies to SD card
You might have to format the SD card with ExFAT, depending on the file size. FAT32 will only transfer up to a certain amount without using .rar or zip. I'm not entirely sure though, check into it. I know when I tried to transfer "Brave" for my kids, it wouldn't move until I changed the format on my card.....
- By outdors21 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2013, 10:28 AM
- By ej in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2011, 05:27 PM
- By donover58 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2011, 10:04 AM
- By jfishh in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2010, 08:48 PM
- By RobertInCypress in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2010, 02:05 PM