Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gvndeb60
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Noob Q: Transferring movies to SD card

I just got my buddies ultra Violet account and I can save (download) movies to my phone. Well, I clicked on it just for grins to see if I'd give me an option to where to save it and it will only save it to the phone. My Q, can I save it to the phone and then move the file to the SD? If so, how? Thanks!

Default Noob Q: Transferring movies to SD card

Quote Originally Posted by ska916jedi View Post
    I just got my buddies ultra Violet account and I can save (download) movies to my phone. Well, I clicked on it just for grins to see if I'd give me an option to where to save it and it will only save it to the phone. My Q, can I save it to the phone and then move the file to the SD? If so, how? Thanks!
    Should be able to, just use the my file app that came on the phone, long press on the movie, select move and navigate to the sd card.
    cyndiy777 likes this.

ROM
    CleanROM 1.5 ATT SE

Default Re: Noob Q: Transferring movies to SD card

You might have to format the SD card with ExFAT, depending on the file size. FAT32 will only transfer up to a certain amount without using .rar or zip. I'm not entirely sure though, check into it. I know when I tried to transfer "Brave" for my kids, it wouldn't move until I changed the format on my card.....
    Quote Originally Posted by ska916jedi View Post