Flash Player....finally

ricKKy_blacKK

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this is old news but I decided to share anyway.....great link here for adding flash player to your N2. Last month when I investigated this found there was some issues/discontined updates/ etc. in play store. but I added this today and it works fine for me maybe you too!! (of course not in chrome browser though)

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...2FN9wUUpsGFTm7dnA&sig2=TyURZZ6yO8evK7Pnkc5SKA

Sent from my Fresh White Ssaammssuunngg Galaxxy Note II

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Sorry but flash player not working. I downloaded and installed the apk but when I go to the adobe website it says we are sorry that adobe must be installed to view content....
Edit...Seems it has miraculously started working.
Sent via Tapatalk

Last edited:

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Sorry but flash player not working. I downloaded and installed the apk but when I go to the adobe website it says we are sorry that adobe must be installed to view content....
Edit...Seems it has miraculously started working.
Sent via Tapatalk

What version? Can you please post a link
Thank you!

idaute

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Is there flash for JB?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Here is a step by step method. I posted this in another string. It mentions installation to a Asus Infinity, however I think it will work for any android tablet.
Go to:
Archived Flash Player versions http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html
Scroll down the page until you reach Android section, specifically "Flash Player for Android 4.0 archives"
choose Flash Player 11.1 for Android 4.0 (11.1.115.32). This is the latest version I know of, but if there is one with a number higher than 32 in the last two digits, select it to download. It will download on your Infinity.
You now have to sideload it to the Infinity. This is done by
1. Going to settings, security, and click to allow the installation of apps from unknown sources.
2. Open File Manager and search for the Adobe Flash Player .apk file you just downloaded. It was downloaded to my external flash when I did this. Click on Adobe Flash Player .apk when you find it. This will install the flash player on your Infinity.
3. Go back to settings, security, and click to disallow the installation of apps from unknown sources. You do not want your Infinity to continue to allow apps from unknown sources.
4. Your Infinity now has flash player installed and you will be able to use the browser to go to pages that require flash player.
Hope this helps.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD