VIP Email

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Is there a feature on any Android email clients that does what Apple's does with VIP email?

Beaming in from my Gargantuan Note 2!

raziel

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Priority Sender Inbox. Although it doesn't function as well as the VIP inbox, it still works and the concept is the same. It's build right into the mail client of the note 2.

sarabmorgan09

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: VIP Email Is there an equivalent app for Android Samsung Galaxy Note 1

Please be gentle, I am not a geek but I love my Android phone and so happy I left both blackberry and my iPhone 4 behind! That said I really am old enough to be your grandmother so please explain softly.

My email accounts are out of control and its not all spam. I had used one Gmail for business/financial and Yahoo for list serves and friends and a second GMail for Linkedin and Internations. Then my main business/financial GMail was hacked and "HELP ME" robbed and alone in Cyprus emails allegedly sent from me to every one of my 260 contacts. Ever since then emails from valued friends and clients are not received in either direction and every one of my email boxes is inundated with Credit card, loans, and gaming email offers.

First, how can I clear up the basic email problem of not receiving messages sent to my GMail business account?

Second, is there equivalent for Samsung Galaxy Note 1 of the VIP Mailbox for Apple's iPhone?

Sign me as desperately drowning in emails and forgive me if I posted in the wrong place
Thanks
Sara

rgarcia900

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I will remove the account and re add them again.
To remove:
From your home screen, "menu" key, "settings", "accounts", "google".
Select"google and then your email account.
Bottom right corner "remove account.
Repeat for all other accounts as needed and then restart when done.
To add:
From the gmail screen hit the "menu" key, then "settings" and from the upper right corner press "add account"

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Android Central Forums

rgarcia900

May 31, 2012
Visit site
As for spam, it might be easier to create new accounts and protect them with strong passwords. I use a combination of lower and upper case plus numbers and signs. Not 100% secure, but hard to guess. Also update your password recovery questions to something ONLY YOU will know. If someone knows you well enough, they can answer those questions and reset your password.
Don't click or download on emails sent by someone you don't know or if you are not expecting an attachment from one of your contacts. Their account may have been hacked and is trying to hack all the contacts on their address book.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol