- 01-15-2013, 06:04 PM #2
- 01-17-2013, 10:32 PM #3
- 12 Posts
Yeah I've used it with some success... actually set it up so I can whistle my phone awake, click a button and search for stuff. It's not for everyone, but sorta fun to play with. The hardest part is just remembering what commands work, but If you play with it long enough is has some uses.
- 01-18-2013, 02:50 PM #4
It's great for setting alarms. Google now and voice search keeps making calendar entries instead of setting a proper alarm.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 01-21-2013, 05:42 PM #5
- 01-23-2013, 12:57 AM #6
- 01-23-2013, 07:29 AM #7
- 125 Posts
- By pussfeller in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 23Last Post: 06-22-2010, 07:45 PM
- By mikef1182 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-10-2009, 09:29 PM
- By abstrak in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 45Last Post: 11-09-2009, 09:05 AM
- By toddx in forum HTC HeroReplies: 13Last Post: 10-20-2009, 08:12 PM
- By Slvrshot in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 10-15-2009, 09:54 PM