- 01-15-2013, 06:04 PM #2
- 01-17-2013, 10:32 PM #3
- 12 Posts
Yeah I've used it with some success... actually set it up so I can whistle my phone awake, click a button and search for stuff. It's not for everyone, but sorta fun to play with. The hardest part is just remembering what commands work, but If you play with it long enough is has some uses.
- 01-18-2013, 02:50 PM #4
- 01-21-2013, 05:42 PM #5
- 01-23-2013, 12:57 AM #6
- 01-23-2013, 07:29 AM #7
- 140 Posts
You can easily replace S-VOICE with GOOGLE NOW when you double press the home button.
(With thanks to XDA forum)
Step 1) Go into the S Voice settings and uncheck the Launch SVoice box. This will keep S Voice from launching when you double tap the home button.
Step 2) Install Home2 Shortcut from the Play Store
Step 3) Open Home2 Shortcut and configure it to launch the app of your choosing with a double tap of the home button. edited for Note 2
Step 3a) Open Home2 and under settings step 1
....Choose Application --> Installed applications --> Voice Search --> OK
Step 3b) Scrolled down to step 2 and selected "Short"
Step 3c) Scrolled down to step
.... Choose Home Application --> Touch Wiz home
Step 3d) Scroll down to step 4 and click the "Close button"
.... Clicked Home Shortcut --> Always --> Ok
- By pussfeller in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 23Last Post: 06-22-2010, 07:45 PM
- By mikef1182 in forum Android AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-10-2009, 09:29 PM
- By abstrak in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 45Last Post: 11-09-2009, 09:05 AM
- By toddx in forum HTC HeroReplies: 13Last Post: 10-20-2009, 08:12 PM
- By infenit101 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 10-15-2009, 09:54 PM