Note 2's Camera

jlh73

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone noticed when taking a picture inside the pic turns out dark. I have the flash turned off because it seems to always make the pic turn a blueish tint. I recently switched from the iPhone 5 where all the pics turned out great indoors with or without flash. Just curious because I take a lot if pictures. Other than that u live this phone. Any suggestions on how to improve indoor pics? I have tried the low light settings but really didn't help much. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
The iphones camera has better lowlight performance then the note 2 b/c the n2 has a max iso (or light exposure value) of 800 where as the iphone 5 has one of 3200. So the iphone takes better pics in lowlight and indoors but as for recommendations for better pics I say try getting or taking a pic in the most light you can.

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

jlh73

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. For me taking pictures is something I do constantly. But even comparing in lighted areas it just seems like it has less resolution. It just seems like there is something missing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

jlh73

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Question. Should I use the matrix metering or center waited. My s3 was set on center weighted. But my note 2 was on matrix.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

lostchild

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I am very interested in this as well. The flash is useless with people faces as it make them really blue. It works okay with just objects when you really don't know the colors. I am trying different settings and so far it seems "low light" gives the best result. I tried manually set it to ISO 800 and it didn't turn out too well. Not sure what else to try. If you find some settings that work well for low light indoor (like a restaurant) let me know too!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante