I love my Note 2...I don't need another phone....

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
oh noooooo! I just sold my SGSIII yesterday! Have $400 burning a hole in my pocket. Keep looking at the Nexus 4...don't really know why. Maybe because I like my Nexus 7 so much. It could be my weekend phone because I doubt it could replace my GNote 2!

If the SGS 4 is anything like this...

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
oh noooooo! I just sold my SGSIII yesterday! Have $400 burning a hole in my pocket. Keep looking at the Nexus 4...don't really know why. Maybe because I like my Nexus 7 so much. It could be my weekend phone because I doubt it could replace my GNote 2!

If the SGS 4 is anything like this...

don't do it. loved my Nexus 4 but always felt myself gravitating back towards my Note 2. The battery life on the Nexus is atrocious and that is just with HSPA+. Can only imagine what LTE would do to it. And that was the other, bigger issue for me. Going back to HSPA+ was like going back to dial up after cable/dsl first came out. Trying out the Lumia 920 now to satisfy my phone addiction but my Note 2 isn't going anywhere.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I guess that video is just a possibility, but... I love that dock with the laser keyboard. Did anyone see the finale of "Weeds?" It is supposedly taking place about 6 years from now, when there are legal marjuana imbibing cafes (Nancy sells her super successful chain to Starbucks), and people are using handsets with the same kind of laser keyboards. I guess they will be available a few years earlier than legal ganja joints will be.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
don't do it. loved my Nexus 4 but always felt myself gravitating back towards my Note 2. The battery life on the Nexus is atrocious and that is just with HSPA+. Can only imagine what LTE would do to it. And that was the other, bigger issue for me. Going back to HSPA+ was like going back to dial up after cable/dsl first came out. Trying out the Lumia 920 now to satisfy my phone addiction but my Note 2 isn't going anywhere.

Ah... should have clarified. The GNote 2 is my daily driver. Too many good things to give up with the GN2. Was thinking about a weekend phone when I do not need as much battery or storage etc. Wanted to play with google wallet a bit. I like my nexus 7 so I wanted to check out the nexus 4. Played with one in a t mobile store and thought it was pretty sweet!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I read somewhere that this video was a hoax, or at the very best not accurate or official. Just someone's idea of what it could/would/should be.

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I love my Note 2. It's the first phone that I've had that I have been so satisfied with that I haven't been looking at what else is out or coming out. It does everything I want, and some stuff that I didn't expect. I don't even use my computer for my online classes anymore.

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
@sharky I would say keep the iPad and just trade your GS3. I have a Note 2, sold my GS3, and still have my iPad 2 for when I don't feel like using/sharing my phone with my daughter.

seancojr

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Ah... should have clarified. The GNote 2 is my daily driver. Too many good things to give up with the GN2. Was thinking about a weekend phone when I do not need as much battery or storage etc. Wanted to play with google wallet a bit. I like my nexus 7 so I wanted to check out the nexus 4. Played with one in a t mobile store and thought it was pretty sweet!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

You can get Google Wallet to work on the Note 2, if you didn't know before. This was a drawback for me until I learned how.

Sent from my GT-N7100

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
You can get Google Wallet to work on the Note 2, if you didn't know before. This was a drawback for me until I learned how.

Sent from my GT-N7100
Hey, thanks for mentioning that. I looked, and yes, you can install GW on the GN2. Finally, a device I can use it on.

Post Script: Oh, nuts! I just saw it is not "supported by my device or network." Is there something I can do?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital