Update of Adobe Flash Player
Adobe Flash Player has a new .36 version in archives. What is the proper method of updating? Go to Adobe Flash Player Archives for Android 4.0 , download the .36 version and simply run it? The new version updates the old version?
- 01-26-2013, 07:31 AM #2
- 01-26-2013, 07:46 PM #3
- 01-30-2013, 06:19 PM #5
- 01-30-2013, 07:34 PM #6
- 1,374 Posts
- ATT SE 1.0
Re: Update of Adobe Flash Player
Google adobe flash archive. Somewhere near the bottom of the page is version .36
It should be listed as android ics 4.0 version .36. Download that and make sure to have install unknown sources checked in your settings.
Install it and it will write over your existing install. When it is done, click done. That is all.
Nevermind I did it for you here is the link
Copy the link. It should auto download the app.
Sent via Tapatalk
Last edited by jdub1981; 01-30-2013 at 09:12 PM.
- By colhogan123 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-07-2012, 12:17 AM
- By bh11 in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2011, 02:58 PM
- By shahr in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2011, 03:24 PM
- By BrownHornet72 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2010, 12:29 PM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 11Last Post: 06-17-2010, 07:56 PM