- 126 Posts
- CleanROM 1.5 ATT SE
MMS Send and Receive problems
for some reason, it's taking forever to send and receive mms/picture messages.....0% for 3-4 minutes then it goes through. When recieving, sits at 0% and when it finally comes in, it's like 5 times. I tried from two phones to send to my phone, Iphone 4s and Windows Nokia 920. Any ideas?
Info: CleanRom 1.2v
Mobile Data: On
Wifi: Tried on and off.
It's got to be something simple I am overlooking, or a setting I am missing. It just started......
- 01-23-2013, 06:53 PM #2
- 226 Posts
Re: MMS Send and Receive problems
Couple of thoughts:
What app are you using? Stock or 3rd party?
Have you tried a power down and restart?
Finally, when I've had MMS problems in the past with AT&T, they've sometimes had to re-provision the account. Not sure what causes it to crap out, but I've called them, they've made some changes, had me reboot my phone, and it fixed it. Could be an AT&T thing.
- 01-24-2013, 05:49 PM #4
- By lsufronier in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 08-09-2011, 09:24 AM
- By withravenoushunger in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 03-04-2011, 08:41 PM
- By kronium#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 07-25-2010, 10:43 PM
- By chrisloveskaos in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 06-06-2010, 04:39 PM
- By Fat Fingers in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2010, 12:18 AM