MMS Send and Receive problems

destefmx6

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
for some reason, it's taking forever to send and receive mms/picture messages.....0% for 3-4 minutes then it goes through. When recieving, sits at 0% and when it finally comes in, it's like 5 times. I tried from two phones to send to my phone, Iphone 4s and Windows Nokia 920. Any ideas?

Info: CleanRom 1.2v
Mobile Data: On
Wifi: Tried on and off.

It's got to be something simple I am overlooking, or a setting I am missing. It just started......

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Couple of thoughts:

What app are you using? Stock or 3rd party?

Have you tried a power down and restart?

Finally, when I've had MMS problems in the past with AT&T, they've sometimes had to re-provision the account. Not sure what causes it to crap out, but I've called them, they've made some changes, had me reboot my phone, and it fixed it. Could be an AT&T thing.

destefmx6

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I tried a reboot several times, and tried both stock SMS and Go SMS...........It had to be AT&T.......It just started working again????
Couple of thoughts:

What app are you using? Stock or 3rd party?

Have you tried a power down and restart?

Finally, when I've had MMS problems in the past with AT&T, they've sometimes had to re-provision the account. Not sure what causes it to crap out, but I've called them, they've made some changes, had me reboot my phone, and it fixed it. Could be an AT&T thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699