- 01-26-2013, 05:21 PM #3
- 67 Posts
Re: Do MacBooks play nice with Note 2?
I have a mbp and a note 2 and the file transfer works fine as well as importing photos through iphoto. To be honest I never really find myself plunging it in to the laptop. I use isyncr to sync my iTunes through wifi and all my photos and other files I might need transfered go through Dropbox.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
- By kylep23 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2011, 03:37 PM
- By Bullshark#AC in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2011, 02:35 PM
- By Menno in forum Google TVReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2010, 08:57 AM
- By steevereeno in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 17Last Post: 08-08-2010, 11:19 AM
- By braj in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 6Last Post: 07-25-2010, 07:50 AM