- 1 Posts
Hi, I'm new to android's and I'm new to this forum I recently flashed a rom to my phone and I hate it despise it but for some reason the backup I made it gone... No where to be found in the recovery console I tried restoring to factory with odin and it would not work...all it said was it failed I'm in desperate need of help on fixing this.
- 01-29-2013, 06:46 AM #2
- 01-29-2013, 11:05 AM #3
Re: Requesting help
What he said. Also you could try to flash clean rom. Is very close to stock with some cool additions.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
- 01-29-2013, 11:16 AM #4
- By Solon Hinson in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2012, 10:42 PM
- By .psd in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 03-02-2012, 02:00 PM
- By ethanpimp2 in forum HTC Wildfire SReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2011, 03:51 AM
- By sjenkins1009 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2010, 03:39 PM
- By italiangspot in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 05-24-2010, 02:24 PM