- 02-03-2013, 03:29 PM #2
- 02-03-2013, 09:48 PM #3
Re: How do I change storage location
Open the camera app and tap the settings icon (looks like a gear). Scroll through the list and one of the last options is for storage location. Tap on the item and it should pop up a box showing the choices of phone or sd card.
When taking a picture, you should see a sd card icon on the screen (if you have them visible) if settings are saved correctly.
The video settings need to be set separately, so just switch to video camera and repeat the steps. If I remember right, it is the same.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
- By PaulQ in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2012, 02:00 AM
- By zakaroo in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 03-15-2012, 02:00 PM
- By jmdeng in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2011, 10:45 AM
- By AJFSTORM in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 05-16-2010, 09:00 PM
- By Kamen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2009, 02:13 AM