- 2 Posts
The lock screen of Galaxy note 2 won't turn of after inactivity
I set the screen time out to 10 minutes because I want the screen be on if I know I am going to put it down for a couple second. However I just realized that when I set my phone down with screen turned off, when I get a new message from Line, it shows on the screen and just stays there. Is there a way to make it show for a couple seconds then automatically turns the screen off?
- By wgdchris in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2013, 08:31 AM
- By asexymind in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2012, 04:34 PM
- By jeff275 in forum T-Mobile HTC Amaze 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2011, 04:20 PM
- By f308gt4 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2011, 05:10 PM
- By smccloud in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 16Last Post: 12-10-2010, 11:22 PM