How to delete synced photos in gallery?

radiojh

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
just got a note2, love it! i accidentally synced my gallery with Facebook and now cant delete the albums??? i turned sync off but they didn't magically disappear. when you select them there is no trash can that appears. thanks for any help!
....also, i did the same thing with my address book. any way to reverse it? i dont want all 250 facebook contacts in there with no real info. i just want was originally on my phone. thanks again!

alamarco

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: how to delete synced photos in gallery?

After you have de-selected the sync, go to:

Settings >> Application manager >> All >> Gallery

Clear data and Clear cache

This will remove synced data that is no longer synced on your phone.

Maureen Callahan

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site

I have a note 2 and I cant get the facebook pictures off my gallery. Please help me I dont know very much about this phone yet?

shruti08

May 2, 2013
Visit site

I synched all pictures from Picasa. Will the above remove only synched data or all pics from gallery?

kkapoorr

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

I have a note 2 and I cant get the facebook pictures off my gallery. Please help me I dont know very much about this phone yet?

Remove and re add the facebook account to your phone. Only this time don't select sync photos to gallery.

Sent From My Note 2.

Kristy Prevo Firth

May 4, 2013
Visit site

Thank You! I have searched high and low for the right answer...weeks of looking! I was worried about deleting, that it would take all of my photos, but it didn't, and the ones I wanted gone... are finally GONE!
After you have de-selected the sync, go to:

Settings >> Application manager >> All >> Gallery

Clear data and Clear cache

This will remove synced data that is no longer synced on your phone.

Steve West

May 12, 2013
Visit site

Hi just bought the new Samsung S4 and have an issue with photo albums.

When I go through the camera app, then go to the yellow flower icon in top left I get all my facebook picture albums. I have unsynced it and disabled it from syncing with my FB account but the photos are still there. I have unticked FB from the Content to display section so the only one ticked is content in device.

I have uninstalled FB, cleared the cache, reinstalled FB and back to square one.

Can anyone help?

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site

Oddly i've deleted and reinstalled fb in order to update the sync features on the fb app only to have my fb pics suddenly appear in my gallery. so i deleted app again, cleared my cache in apps manager. let's see if they mysteriously appear again :/ annoying to say the least

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

Oddly i've deleted and reinstalled fb in order to update the sync features on the fb app only to have my fb pics suddenly appear in my gallery. so i deleted app again, cleared my cache in apps manager. let's see if they mysteriously appear again :/ annoying to say the least

Whey you reinstall you have to uncheck the sync pictures box or it will keep happening.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site

sadly i did that from the get go. so it is strange that my pics suddenly are in my gallery :/

scsuchic05

May 19, 2013
Visit site

Oh THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I was going crazy trying to get rid of all those Facebook albums in my gallery!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173