What do I do with my new micro sd card?
Hi guys I just received my new 64gb class 10 micro add for my note 2. But I don't know anything about formatting or anything like that. Can someone please help me with a step by step guide. Sorry I'm a noob at this. Also in the future if I decide to root my phone will I have to do something with the micro sd to work with my rooted phone?
Thanks in advance
- 02-08-2013, 12:53 PM #2
- 02-08-2013, 02:14 PM #3
- 289 Posts
Re: What do I do with my new micro sd card?
I've had several microSD cards and I don't recall ever having to format any of them on my phones. The only time I've ever had to format a memory card was when inserting one into an actual camera. Rooting your phone will not affect your memory card. If you're coming from a smaller card and moving everything, I recommend moving everything via Windows Explorer or something similar that will sort of back everything up at the same time (which I need to do myself, thanks for the inadvertent reminder).
- 02-08-2013, 10:37 PM #5
- By Timzwombat in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2012, 01:21 AM
- By Starblaster in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 59Last Post: 11-10-2012, 01:28 PM
- By kilen71 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 4Last Post: 10-12-2012, 11:14 AM
- By dkmrules in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 10Last Post: 06-29-2011, 06:52 AM
- By johnbre999 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2011, 06:23 PM