Factory Reset or Hard Reset Info
If you have to do either a Factory Reset or a Hard Reset on your Note2, doing so...will it restore to 4.1.2 or 4.1.1.?
I purchased the GN2 with 4.1.1 and upgraded to 4.1.2.
Also what is the method to ensure a total wipe and clean install of 4.1.2.
- 02-10-2013, 11:44 PM #2
- 02-11-2013, 08:12 PM #4
- 273 Posts
Re: Factory Reset or Hard Reset Info
If you're rooted and are running a ROM all you need to do is boot into recovery and factory wipe that way. Otherwise it's in the android settings under personal>factory reset on VZW model, not sure if it's different for att.
Sent from either my TF300 or VZW Note Dos. Boom! That just happened.
- By Joe113 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 21Last Post: 06-08-2013, 09:02 PM
- By lazygroundhogs in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2012, 08:54 PM
- By jamran28 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2010, 05:34 PM
- By jpena53 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2010, 05:13 PM
- By ethan in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2010, 06:24 PM