Exynos Security Leak

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Has there been any dialog as to when the Exynos Security Hole will be fixed on the SGH 1317 GN2 for AT&T?

Edit- I just got off the phone with a tier2 Samsung Tech? Says hole on AT&T GN2 doesn't exist. " Im not aware of such a thing that exists on the AT&T Galaxy Note2 "
I dont whether to Laugh or Boo Hoo

Can one of the Forum Genius's comment please.

Last edited:

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Exynos Hole

As in hole you mean a security bug right? Dealing with what exactly? Getting into the phone? Or virus kinda bug hole. Cause one in a while my note 2 turns itself on onto the home screen unlocked which isnt cool.. :confused:

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: Exynos Hole

Has there been any dialog as to when the Exynos Security Hole will be fixed on the SGH 1317 GN2 for AT&T?

Edit- I just got off the phone with a tier2 Samsung Tech? Says hole on AT&T GN2 doesn't exist. " Im not aware of such a thing that exists on the AT&T Galaxy Note2 "
I dont whether to Laugh or Boo Hoo

Can one of the Forum Genius's comment please.

I'm not aware either I remember the gs3 international had one but it was patched so I need a link to help me understand the issue and prove your point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm not aware either I remember the gs3 international had one but it was patched so I need a link to help me understand the issue and prove your point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

There has been all sorts of chitter chatter about it. The Verizon and Sprint GN2's got patched...the last tech gumba I spoke to from Samsung said it was pending (AT&T).

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Seeing how I rooted my Note 2 using the security hole, I would say that the ATT model is exploitable with the Exynos security flaw. lol!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2