Exynos Security Leak
Has there been any dialog as to when the Exynos Security Hole will be fixed on the SGH 1317 GN2 for AT&T?
Edit- I just got off the phone with a tier2 Samsung Tech? Says hole on AT&T GN2 doesn't exist. " Im not aware of such a thing that exists on the AT&T Galaxy Note2 "
I dont whether to Laugh or Boo Hoo
Can one of the Forum Genius's comment please.
- 02-13-2013, 04:21 PM #2
Re: Exynos Hole
As in hole you mean a security bug right? Dealing with what exactly? Getting into the phone? Or virus kinda bug hole. Cause one in a while my note 2 turns itself on onto the home screen unlocked which isnt cool..
Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2
- 02-13-2013, 04:42 PM #3
- 02-14-2013, 09:51 PM #5
- 02-14-2013, 11:36 PM #7
- 02-15-2013, 09:12 PM #8
Re: Exynos Security Leak
The fix seems to have been released today:
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
- By jpdaballa in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2011, 01:37 PM
- By mrdonbonjovi in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2011, 06:39 AM
- By ryan1972 in forum Thunderbolt AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-30-2011, 02:01 PM
- By withravenoushunger in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 03-18-2011, 01:24 PM
- By Red913 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 03-03-2011, 02:04 PM