- 1 Posts
Galaxy Note 2 Screen Water Damage
A small crack in my screen was exposed to water, which slowly began to turn parts of my screen blue and now the screen is completely black. To the best of my knowledge, the phone's operating system is working perfectly. It still vibrates when I get notifications. The problem is the screen has gone completely black, which renders the phone useless. Is there any way I can salvage my phone at this point? I'd rather not buy a new one, I just got it two month ago. Thanks!
- 02-19-2013, 06:20 PM #2
- 02-19-2013, 10:14 PM #3
- 17 Posts
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Screen Water Damage
Unfortunately, sAMOLED screen's worst enemy is liquid! It is highly unlikely the uncooked rice treatment is going to fix it, however, it's worth a shot! If it's just a screen replacement Samsung Support has recently quoted users $179.00 with a 2 week turnaround time.
- 02-19-2013, 10:32 PM #4
- 02-19-2013, 10:33 PM #5
- 02-19-2013, 10:36 PM #6
- By CholulaCanHula in forum HTC VividReplies: 7Last Post: 06-13-2012, 08:10 PM
- By coffeejunkie2012 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2012, 12:21 AM
- By elisa9047 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 04-21-2012, 02:47 PM
- By quixoticelixer in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 25Last Post: 03-30-2011, 10:34 PM
- By epenger in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 48Last Post: 08-13-2010, 04:51 PM