Has anyone experienced this symptom?

eadgbe

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I was just on a 611 call to AT&T. When I'm given an audible option (for instance press one to continue) I can't press the number on the keypad because every time I try to press the digit the screen goes black. I've noticed this once before. I was just given option for keys 1 through 5 in the message and only 5 seemed to work. What the heck is going on here? No problem dialing numbers etc... Anyone know what this is all about? Thanks.

AzraelsKiss

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I was just on a 611 call to AT&T. When I'm given an audible option (for instance press one to continue) I can't press the number on the keypad because every time I try to press the digit the screen goes black. I've noticed this once before. I was just given option for keys 1 through 5 in the message and only 5 seemed to work. What the heck is going on here? No problem dialing numbers etc... Anyone know what this is all about? Thanks.

Try making sure you're typing the numbers with your palm towards the bottom of the screen (as far away from the proximity sensor as possible) and make sure none of your fingers or anything else gets near the proximity sensor. Good luck!

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Also has to do with the setting of making the screen go black while on a call. I've had it happen before, have to move my phone around when it does happen.

Sent from the AWESOME Note 2 of a girl :)