Has anyone experienced this symptom?
I was just on a 611 call to AT&T. When I'm given an audible option (for instance press one to continue) I can't press the number on the keypad because every time I try to press the digit the screen goes black. I've noticed this once before. I was just given option for keys 1 through 5 in the message and only 5 seemed to work. What the heck is going on here? No problem dialing numbers etc... Anyone know what this is all about? Thanks.
- 02-20-2013, 01:22 PM #3
- 45 Posts
- IHO CM7.1
Re: Has anyone experienced this symptom?
- 02-20-2013, 01:59 PM #5
- 02-20-2013, 03:27 PM #7
- By ricebw in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2011, 09:10 PM
- By crspyjohn in forum Incredible AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2011, 07:31 AM
- By GeneralTula in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2011, 05:49 PM
- By TripperGetem in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2010, 08:13 AM
- By generous in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 05-10-2010, 08:56 AM