Call waiting or transfer call

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Interesting....if your on a call, and another perskon calls. How do you put #1 on hold and take #2 and when done.... how do you go back to # 1. All stock SGH1317 att. Also how do you merge or conference a 3way call.
Thank you

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Can you say what specific questions you have about the manual's instructions? I'd be glad to answer your questions if I can, but offhand I don't see any details that the manual omitted.

Do you know if they have a working mock display for the phone "emulator". So you can see how certain functions work?

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
It's simple, just press the dialog box that pops up. Once you do that and have a person on hold, there will be arrows that allow you to go back and forth.

Sane thing for the 3 way, on the dial pad they are little logos. I want to say they are the top left button. But they look different. Now I want to call someone just to take a screen.

Search YouTube and I'm sure "someone" has done a video about it. Mike may or may not have, as all his videos are from person a to person b from what I remember.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Sane thing for the 3 way, on the dial pad they are little logos. I want to say they are the top left button. But they look different. Now I want to call someone just to take a screen.

OP has looked at the manual's call-wait and call-merge instructions, which already include images of the buttons. There's something OP still finds unclear, but OP hasn't explained what that is.

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
OP has looked at the manual's call-wait and call-merge instructions, which already include images of the buttons. There's something OP still finds unclear, but OP hasn't explained what that is.

Oh, YouTube it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

Not sure if OP is serious. :-D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

rankar7

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Rankar7
Thank you... im curious....I went to the site...pi...in portrait it refused to format the page correctly, it did however format the page correctly in landscape. Is that correct on this site for the GN2 I have the SGH 1317 att

Yes that site is bizarre. Same here. Must have to do with the frames or something with the site. It's not just you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar