Galaxy note 3?
Does anyone actually think the note 3 may be here in April? My girlfriend wants to be on my att plan with me she wants the note 2 I would give her mine and get the note 3 if it would be out of course. Or if its not would the new HTC ONE be a good choice? In which case I would keep my note 2 or should she just get another note 2? Any advice?
- 02-21-2013, 02:04 PM #2
- 02-21-2013, 08:57 PM #4
- 319 Posts
Re: Galaxy note 3?
My guess would be not as Samsung is normally yearly. I wouldn't expect to see the s4 or whatever they call it until late spring and the next note in the fall at some point.
And good Lord no on the One unless you just want a phone that doesn't have any of the productivity that the note has. That and the tiny battery. I'm just suspect of HTC after having a one x and that battery life(to me, that is a major factor killing them that they just don't seem to get).. But the device isn't out, so who knows.
I personally like how it "looks" from the pictures and videos, but that's about it.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
- 02-22-2013, 01:29 PM #5
- 02-22-2013, 01:44 PM #6
- 638 Posts
Re: Galaxy note 3?
I find it interesting how many people always say that they are passing the girlfriend or wife their old phone and getting a new one themselves...I could never pull that off with my wife..she wants the newest and best also.
Sent from my amazing HTC EVO LTE
- By Station2 in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 16Last Post: 12-17-2011, 02:40 PM
- By Bmwillz in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 09-14-2011, 09:44 AM
- By Hardcore73 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 7Last Post: 09-10-2011, 12:25 AM
- By Rambler358 in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2011, 11:59 PM
- By scaots in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2011, 08:29 PM