Found new app after Exynos security patch update

dlee1001

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I've never noticed it until just a few days ago after the security update, but there seems to have been a new app installed called Google Settings. It looks like the standard Google Search app except it's green and has gears next to the "g". The app is found in the app drawer; has this been there all along and I never noticed it, or is it new? Do you have the app as well?

Bajanbox

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
I've never noticed it until just a few days ago after the security update, but there seems to have been a new app installed called Google Settings. It looks like the standard Google Search app except it's green and has gears next to the "g". The app is found in the app drawer; has this been there all along and I never noticed it, or is it new? Do you have the app as well?

Here ya go.. :thumbup:
This is what it is.
http://m.cnet.com/news/explaining-the-google-settings-icon-on-your-android-device/57571651

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site

Its a gift f4om Google...everyone has it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdvdbone88