- 2 Posts
Note 2 S-Pen Home Apps
On my Note 2, as all Android phones, there is the bottom row on every home page that has phone, contacts, messaging, etc. They of course can be changed to your liking. On a Galaxy Note 2, when you remove the S-Pen, you get the S-Pen home screen, that bottom row then changes as well. does anyone know how to change those apps that appear? On mine the apps that are there seem to be ones picked at random, including an app that I downloaded, I would like to change those out to be apps more likely to be used with the pen.
- 03-07-2013, 07:37 AM #2
- 965 Posts
- ATT SE 1.0
Re: Note 2 S-Pen Home Apps
Those apps change with your habits. As you use the pen more you will find which apps you like using it the most with. The phone remembers what apps you use with the pen and puts them down there to make it easier on you.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
- By brucedbr in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 10Last Post: 08-27-2011, 03:34 PM
- By M2 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2011, 09:48 AM
- By fortemusic in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2011, 04:39 PM
- By greggawatt in forum T-Mobile Optimus TReplies: 12Last Post: 02-28-2011, 08:51 PM
- By jzh797s in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 11-07-2010, 01:13 AM