ATT Email not syncing inbound, Gmail works fine.
My Note 2 is no longer receiving emails through my AT&T account, it stopped this morning at 9:50 AM, although my Gmail is working fine.
It will let me send out emails from the email, but it's not picking up from the AT&T server.
I don't remember changing anything in the settings on the Note 2, and know I didn't change anything at the AT&T site.
I have gone back to the settings numerous times making sure the Sync Email box is checked, Sync Schedule is good.
I'm totally stumped.
Did the restart and battery pulls multiple.
Do I need to take a trip to the ATT store?
Any help welcomed, I am an Android NOOB, about 2 weeks with this phone.
- 03-08-2013, 10:11 AM #2
Re: ATT Email not syncing inbound, Gmail works fine.
Thanks for the response rankar7, it's fixed. The encrypted box was not checked for outgoing email, which makes no sense, as it was only the incoming that was not showing up. The outbound was working fine. Anyway it fixed it, just not sure why
- 03-11-2013, 01:57 PM #4
- By SphincterBoy in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 03-11-2011, 03:29 PM
- By rnp614 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2010, 01:00 PM
- By hbwright in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 09-20-2010, 08:00 AM
- By thoughtsinchaos in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2010, 08:24 PM
- By slvrblt00 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-12-2010, 08:58 PM