- 2 Posts
push push push
Ok I have seen a thread 2 down from this that touches on my problem. I have a galaxy note 2 using the stock email app with multiple addresses/clients feeding into a combined inbox. Roger so far? My auto push notifications were working perfectly until about 2 weeks ago, then blamo, no more auto push emails. I have removed and re-installed clients. Re-started numerous times to no avail. Any ideas? I can receive through all clients maually but I tend to forget and miss emails.
Any help would be more than appreciated I might even buy you an ice cream. .....gen up!
- 03-24-2013, 05:17 PM #2
- 03-24-2013, 05:18 PM #3
- 03-26-2013, 04:29 AM #4
Re: push push push
Me too ! For some time now the automatic retrieval of emails has stopped. I have to manually open the certain mailbox for me to get emails. Whats the use of setting the email retrievals at every 15 minutes if I have to do it myself.
Just for this, I miss my blackberry.
- 03-26-2013, 04:41 AM #5
- 11,639 Posts
- Stock for now
Re: push push pushIf i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
- 03-26-2013, 10:00 AM #6
Last edited by HM11232; 03-26-2013 at 10:23 AM.
- 03-26-2013, 11:04 AM #7
- 03-26-2013, 12:20 PM #8
- By Android Newbie in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 21Last Post: 06-19-2012, 04:44 AM
- By Jubz in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2009, 01:23 AM
- By cheeta186 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 9Last Post: 11-05-2009, 01:01 AM
- By WhiteiceDMSTech in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2009, 08:43 AM
- By bobsavenger in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 5Last Post: 10-12-2009, 04:16 PM