decisions decisions

Gallion

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I have been a iphone person forever. I finally tried a couple of droid phones, didn't like, went back to iphone. I got the Samsung Galaxy S3 and fell in love. my only problem was that even with it in powersaving mode, i would still have half battery life by noon without that much use. I wiped it out, took out the battery, etc but the battery life was horrible. I went back to iphone 5 and get much better battery life. but i miss my samsung. so much more that I could do with it. I am considering a samsung note 2 but was wondering about the battery life. I miss DROID! But battery life is very important and i just don't see carrying around a spare battery and having to keep it plugged in constantly. Did i just have a bad phone or is that battery life that bad on droid?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I have been a iphone person forever. I finally tried a couple of droid phones, didn't like, went back to iphone. I got the Samsung Galaxy S3 and fell in love. my only problem was that even with it in powersaving mode, i would still have half battery life by noon without that much use. I wiped it out, took out the battery, etc but the battery life was horrible. I went back to iphone 5 and get much better battery life. but i miss my samsung. so much more that I could do with it. I am considering a samsung note 2 but was wondering about the battery life. I miss DROID! But battery life is very important and i just don't see carrying around a spare battery and having to keep it plugged in constantly. Did i just have a bad phone or is that battery life that bad on droid?

My note 2 lasts me around 16hrs to 20%. And I'm a pretty heavy user

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

rgriffin25

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Excellent battery life on my note 2 as well. Best battery I've had so far on any phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

kashk5

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I've had my Note 2 for about 3 days now and each day I've been getting about 14-16 hours of use with about 10-20% left at the end of the day. And since I just got it, you know that I've been using it constantly. I'm sure once I settle into a more normal pattern that it will last me well over 24 hours between charges.

PittiesRule

Banned
Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I'd call myself a moderate user and I charge my phone nightly but it's rarely under 40% when I plug it in.

Sent thru cyber space by my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

rgarcia900

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I stream radio from tune in radio pro for about 3 hours today using my bluetooth plantronics no wifi all lte and after the 3 hrs of radio switched to winamp for about 4 hours, again LTE and bluetooth.
No other apps, other than push email and about 20 minutes of web browsing, facebook and Twitter. Day started at 7am on 100% and now 5pm still have 60% left. Screen is auto brightness.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Great battery. It will last a full day for just about anyone. I was bored today and it's 5:15pm and I'm already down to 10% but that's with 6 hours of screen on time and games (not graphic intensive) so I'm pretty pleased with that. Any other phone would have died long ago. That's also on 4g and wifi off. I'll charge it for a few and it will last the rest of the night no problem

Sent from my Note 2

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I have had both the s3 and Note 2. The note 2 gets maybe 20% better battery life for me.

If you are willing to switch to Verizon, you can get the razr maxx hd, and that should give you even better battery life, of course, smaller screen

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I had the S3 as well. I love my Note 2 because I don't have to charge it in the middle of the day, unlike the S3. Even without rooting, it still lasts all day.

Gallion

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Just traded even my iphone 5 for a note 2. So excited. I LOVE IT!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Bajanbox

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Just traded even my iphone 5 for a note 2. So excited. I LOVE IT!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Excellent choice there bud:D:thumbup:. Now all you need to do is root it, and unleash the beast... Here's a few images of my battery life!
urame4y3.jpg
y7ydytyd.jpg
u2ysuvug.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781