Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Not too shabby.
e8y6uhaq.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed mine is showing LTE as well, and I'm in a small rural town in KY. The neighboring, much bigger city where my husband works isn't even LTE yet :S

TheOtherBill

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I got it for the first time yesterday. Portland has had it but I'm 20 miles from there and never picked it up. I see on their site that they were adding Portsmouth but that's just as far in the other direction. So I don't know where it's coming from but I'm happy.

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed mine is showing LTE as well, and I'm in a small rural town in KY. The neighboring, much bigger city where my husband works isn't even LTE yet :S

I was in Louisville a few weeks ago and their LTE was excellent though not better than my picture above.

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Ive been to dallas recently as well, I never had speeds nearly that good.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I was in Louisville a few weeks ago and their LTE was excellent though not better than my picture above.

I'm not near Louisville.

And honestly, the best speed (especially download) I've seen so far at home has been 8.19 Mbps download and 5.4 Mbps upload when I first noticed it (4/18/19). Since then, the download speed has dropped drastically to half that consistently throughout the day. On the other hand, I tested it again just now and the upload was in the sevens.

I'm hoping that my town is just a sort of test for what Owensboro needs/will be getting. We're about 1/10 the population that city is.