- 2 Posts
Internal Crack/LCD Cracked?
I'm sure there have been many posts about cracked screens...
but my glass screen is NOT cracked. I was the grocery store and my phone fell on the floor. the floor there was very similar to the floors at Costco and the phone fell hard. the flip cover even popped out. My phone looks fine and had no scratches on the corners or anything. I put the cover back on and turned on the phone...the screen will NOT turn on but the phone DOES turn on. i know this because I get the notification light flashing and the menu and back buttons also turn on. I then noticed a small crack INSIDE the screen. it's internal. anyone know how i can go about fixing it? (having my screen turn back on)... If not, I'll have to take it to ATT. I hope that it's able to be repaired.
- 04-28-2013, 03:12 AM #2
- 05-01-2013, 09:53 AM #4
- 1,363 Posts
- ATT SE 1.0
Re: Internal Crack/LCD Cracked?
Could have knocked a cable loose internally. Could be a ribbon cable or a power cable. If it hit hard enough it may have been enough to slightly pull one out a tad bit. There isnt alot of room in there but anything is possible. If you buy the replacement kit when you disassemble check all the cables thst attach the screen to the case and try power power. If it works you just will have an extra screen for future drops.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
- By sandroteti in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2012, 10:06 AM
- By category5guy in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2012, 08:50 PM
- By jrcwyss in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 5Last Post: 10-17-2011, 05:38 PM
- By TheOpusFuller in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2011, 11:58 PM
- By cmilviper in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 21Last Post: 06-19-2010, 02:58 PM