Android newb - how to transfer data from S4 to Note 2?
I got a S4 last week as my first android device, coming from iphone 5. I got it set up to pretty much how i like it with nova launcher and widgets and stuff. the giant note 2 screen made me want to get that instead since i'm still within the return window. How does one go about transfer all the apps and data. Is there anything like iOS where I can backup from one and restore onto another and everything will be intact?
- 05-15-2013, 06:01 PM #2
- 05-15-2013, 09:53 PM #3
- 1,239 Posts
- ATT SE 1.0
Re: Android newb - how to transfer data from S4 to Note 2?
Wifi direct is built into almost all new samsung devices. Its in settings..wifi. turn on wifi direct on both devices they will stsrt scanning and join each other in a network. This can be done anywhere and you dont need to be on a wifi network to make it work. Transfer speeds are extremely fast and you can do up to 100 files at a time.
I recently transfered a 2gb movie from my note to a friends note. Took about 2 minutes.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
- 06-13-2013, 09:57 PM #4
- 06-23-2013, 09:45 AM #5
- 06-23-2013, 09:46 AM #6
- 08-21-2013, 11:58 PM #7
- 3 Posts
Last edited by Cand Wells; 08-26-2013 at 06:20 AM.
- 08-22-2013, 02:21 PM #8
- By Ormat in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2011, 11:05 PM
- By markyo2009 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2011, 04:53 AM
- By Juice in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 4Last Post: 11-01-2010, 03:27 PM
- By vertcobra99 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2010, 11:49 AM
- By CaptainET in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2010, 05:56 PM