- 11 Posts
Problems with Note 2 & S4
So my wife got her S4 on Thursday and I am having trouble getting Group Play to work between her S4 and my Note 2.When she starts it, I can see the Group Play session, but when I type in the password she set the 'connect' button is grayed out and won't let me select it. When I start it, she doesn't see a Group Play session (the name of my session is the same as my Wi-Fi network).
Also, we are having trouble setting up a WiFi direct connection.
Are these issues because the Note 2 has not been upgraded to 4.2.2?
- 05-27-2013, 02:08 AM #2
- 05-27-2013, 07:43 AM #3
- 05-27-2013, 11:35 AM #5
- 05-28-2013, 12:03 PM #6
- 05-28-2013, 02:46 PM #7
Re: Problems with Note 2 & S4
Im having the same issue too. The passwords betwwen the S4 and Note 2 have different criteria. The S4 uses up to 6 numeric digits, while the Note 2 wants minimum 8 alphanumeric characters. I was told the Note 2 and S4 versions are different, even tho they both are running the same version number. I was also told that the Note 2 will be updated soon to okay with the S4.
On a side note, how do I get more games for Group Play? I only have 1 game so far. I downloaded some games fr9m Google play and Samsung Apps that say group play, but they arent showing up in my list.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk 2
- By KMF0727 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 09-03-2013, 04:13 AM
- By seaela in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 08-18-2013, 09:50 AM
- By mavrrick in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 27Last Post: 03-18-2013, 05:06 PM
- By willie51 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2012, 06:54 PM
- By Hernandezsrt in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2012, 06:34 AM