Galaxy Note II APN settings for Straight Talk
We tried the APN settings listed on the ST website and it didn't work for my Galaxy S, but I found settings on this forum that worked right away. Now we have a Galaxy Note II w/o mms capability. Anybody have a set of working APN settings for this device?
- 06-16-2013, 01:22 PM #2
- 11-10-2013, 08:38 PM #3
Re: Galaxy Note II APN settings for Straight Talk
GN2 not receiving MMS messages (but sending ok) | T-Mobile Support
Check the link. Those settings worked for me. I had to restart the phone. My existing MMS messages I couldn't view and so thought the settings didn't work, but 2 days later I got a new picture message and it came through! The trick was probably removing the "80" from the Port and MMS Port section and leaving those "Not set".
- By MJ_33 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 216Last Post: 06-18-2016, 09:44 PM
- By southside russell in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 159Last Post: 01-23-2016, 06:38 AM
- By GrooverMomma in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 35Last Post: 07-21-2014, 10:33 PM
- By tyrone_allison in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 49Last Post: 05-10-2014, 02:38 PM
- By Kim Brown1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2013, 12:55 PM