Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is the Zero Lemon battery worth it?

Does anyone have experience with the Zero Lemon battery for the Note 2? I am looking to purchase a second battery. The Zero Lemon interests me because I want my phone to last a whole day without charging. Although the Note 2 battery is good, I still have to charge it when I get home from work. I would love to be able to make it all day and night and just plug it in at night before sleeping.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    1,374 Global Posts
    ROM
    ATT SE 1.0

Default Re: Is the Zero Lemon battery worth it?

I have one as do many others. There is a post on the main samsung note 2 forums. I included some pics.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:

I would get a external battery for your device.
    Rather than the Zero lemon as it can be quite hefty.

Sent from my XOOM
    Thanked by:

Absolutely. It is big and heavy though. When I 1st got it, I was only going to use it every once in a while. I haven't taken it out though. The 1st test, I got over 19 hours of medium use and on the 2nd test, I got about 17 hours of Heavy use. Both tests were from 100% down to 1%. On a normal day, I cannot get it down past 34%. It is great to have a phone that will last all day long. I have every feature turned on, all the time. I can always take pictures, surf the Web, watch movies, listen to music AND never have to worry about finding a plug in. I wish manufacturers could figure out how to do this out of normal batteries.
    Thanked by:

I am a truck driver and I need a battery that world last all day with gps used.

It was so good I went back and bought another battery.

This battery is the best out there. The case you get with it is grippy and feels good in your hand. It comes in black and white case.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is the Zero Lemon battery worth it?-1372639587347.jpg   Is the Zero Lemon battery worth it?-1372639626371.jpg   Is the Zero Lemon battery worth it?-1372639666896.jpg  
    Thanked by 2:
    allaboutgeorge likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by SmileyBourne View Post
    I am a truck driver and I need a battery that world last all day with gps used.

It was so good I went back and bought another battery.

This battery is the best out there. The case you get with it is grippy and feels good in your hand. It comes in black and white case.

That is some impressive stats. I have the second battery and charger from Samsung. My first battery lasts me from 7 am to 6 pm then I put the second battery in and it lasts me until I go to sleep. Getting a Zero Lemon battery would last me all day and night . Based on your feedback and researching the forums it looks like a great battery and not too expensive. I am definitely going to try it out.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Global Posts
    231 Global Posts

If it had nfc I'd buy it in a second with those stats. I go through 2.5 batteries a day because I'm a heavy user. I'd love to get that kind of life out of my phone. LTE really sucks the life of your battery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AC Forums mobile app

I have the 9300mAh batteri for my Note2 and it is by far the best batteri i have ever used.
    After a long day with constant Bluetooth calls, loads of surfing, movies and games it is stil wel above 65%.
    The only downside that i discovered is that the S-pen doesn't work anymore.....
    Does anyone else have that problem?
    To clarify....
    The S-pen works on other Note2's and when i install my original battery it seems to work again, but when i put the ZeroLemon battery in my phone the s-pen does nothing....
    But if you do not use the pen, go for it!!!!

I don't have no problem using my S-pen. I don't think this has anything to do with it but I am on Sprint.

What is sprint?

My phone is on Sprint.

Sorry to sound like a Noob, but what is Sprint? and how does this affect the S-pen together with the 9300 mAh Zerolemon batteri?

Sprint is the phone service I use. I don't think that has anything to do with your S-pen not working.

Geek Freak

Global Posts
    506 Global Posts

I received mine on ZeroLemon 9300mah battery, charged it up the first time, per instructions and this is what I got!

This is some serious battery life! Very happy. The TPU case that it comes with is actually very nice.Obviously this battery adds bulk, but it is ABSOLUTELY worth it! Never worry about your battery again. Full day at Disneyland, pictures, video waiting in lines and surfing....great!!!
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1

Tcapote: Does your S-Pen still work while you have the ZeroLemon batteri in/on your phone?
    Geek Freak

Global Posts
    506 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stu Van A View Post
    Tcapote: Does your S-Pen still work while you have the ZeroLemon batteri in/on your phone?
    Yes, it works fine. I am using the Verizon version of the Note 2. Not sure what the battery would have to do with the S Pen though?

I do not know IF the battery is the culprit....
    But my pen works with the original battery but not with the zerolemon battery.
    No other changes have been made to my phone...
    Just looking for a solution. ....
    Geek Freak

Global Posts
    506 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stu Van A View Post
    I do not know IF the battery is the culprit....
    But my pen works with the original battery but not with the zerolemon battery.
    No other changes have been made to my phone...
    Just looking for a solution. ....
    I hope you find an answer, not sure why a different battery would interfere?

Please post if you find the solution.

If you use this battery you will loose the NFC and SBeam.

Global Posts
    1,374 Global Posts
    ROM
    ATT SE 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by SmileyBourne View Post
    If you use this battery you will loose the NFC and SBeam.

No big loss. Sbeam is worthless anyways. Wifi direct is way better for file transfers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

sBeam works just fine when using the ZeroLemon. Group play works fine too. I haven't seen NFC not working either.

I will be selling my iphone 5 within a week or so, and therefore i will go back to android, but to S4. And since so many recommend this battery, i will then order one for the s4 im getting in 1-2 weeks, but only one question, can i order this for countries outside the U.S and UK? cause i live in norway, just a small flight from UK, and do the zerolemon ship there?

And how is the battery in terms of heat and cold? For example while browsing the web or watching movies outside in the winter, or the same activity but in a hot summer day? Since the battery instructions said "keep it in room temp"

This sounds like a must have!!!

I have one, very impressed with it and I have no problem with the spen. On Verizon as well.

After using mine for a few months now, I am sad to say, I am very dissapointed in the standard batteries. We have phones that do EVERYTHING but we can not use a fraction of EVERYTHING. With the ZeroLemon, this is possible. I have read that people very frequently get up to 3 days of use. I am very happy if i have to charge it once a night after about 16 hours of very heavy use. I am one that utilizes everything a phone has to offer and am always trying to take it even further. The hardest habit to break is always eyeing the battery. After a decade of always having to find an electrical outlet or always plugging it into the car adapter, I no longer have to worry, ever! My 2 biggest gripes about this battery is the Galaxy S4 battery percentages. It DEFINITELY is not very accurate based on what we are used to with the standard batteries, and the fact that once you hit 5%,the camera will not work. Once my S4 hits 2%,i usually have about 3 hours of use. 1%, about an hour. It would be nice to be able to take pictures up until it is about to die. Both of these gripes could be solved with a simple app.

The bulk of it is the same as an OtterBoxed HTC Vivid. I have gotten so used to the feel, that i cant use the phone without the battery. I have tried to use the stock battery twice now. I was using my phone like normal and 3 hours later it was dead. That is a slight comparison to the stock battery vs. ZeroLemon. With me being sloppy and not watching battery life, I have seen 1 Day, 16 Hours on my usage with the screen on 51% of the time. Pandora, GoogleMusic, etc. is almost always running in the background.

The best investment I have ever made for the return I got from the money I spent.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast