My Samsung Music Player keeps deleting my playlists

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I'll go to my playlists, and suddenly they will be empty! Does anyone know why this happens, and/or how I can stop it? :(

SebastianBonet

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Well I know i happens when you take out/unmount your memory card. for some reason that is why its happening. Its happened to me several times and I noticed it a while back and Now I am looking for a player that will not do it!

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Well I know i happens when you take out/unmount your memory card. for some reason that is why its happening. Its happened to me several times and I noticed it a while back and Now I am looking for a player that will not do it!
Well, thanks for answering me...but, that cannot be the answer in my case, since I have never taken out or unmounted my micro sd card. When I transfer data, I always just hook up my Note to my computer with a USB cable.

fledda

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I have been having the same problem. I have all my music in iTunes. I tried using Kies to sync my music and the first time you sync it will have your playlist. The next time you sync the playlist disappears. I have been trying different apps to sync my phone with iTunes and I keep on getting problems. I have wasted so much time and effort on this. I am now trying another app and I am still hitting problems. I am try to sort it out and if this works, I will let you know. The biggest problem I think is because the Note 2 is using MTP protocol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance