- 2 Posts
hard reset (facory recovery mode) advice wanted
I have had so many problems with my phone lately, I've tried everything, removing apps, soft resetting, etc. I have also factory recovered it, and this will be my LAST attempt to do so...just curious...when you set up, you have the option of going with at&t ready to go set up, samsung acct, or skip all and add google acct manually. Advice on setup?? Ideally I'd like to avoid unneccessary bloatware from at& t and samsung, but I also am tired of my phone not functioning properly... of the 3 setup options, are any better/more optimal?
- 07-06-2013, 09:26 AM #2
- 230 Posts
Re: hard reset (facory recovery mode) advice wanted
Personally, when I setup my devices I try to avoid the manufacturer and the carrier's crap at all cost. Because, honestly they don't provide any services that are worth the hassel or you can't download from the playstore anyway.
- 07-06-2013, 07:26 PM #3
- By DucatiGuy13 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 10-05-2013, 08:36 AM
- By StumpedTechy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 07-10-2013, 12:01 AM
- By Tisha Johnson1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2013, 07:41 AM
- By Sourav Chowdhury in forum Sony Xperia SReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2013, 01:14 AM
- By gskbrew in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2013, 07:33 PM