- 219 Posts
Lost the S-Pen button
I pulled the s pen to write someting on my phone and surprise, no button on my pen.
Called Samsung and they asked me to send it to them to get it replaced. They said the process should take about 10 days! Wtf am I supposed to do without the pen? att said call samsung, we dont have spares. I suggested pulling it from a refurb and the rep said "we are out of stock on those".
Anyone had this problem before?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using AC Forums mobile app
- 08-24-2013, 02:55 AM #2
- 08-24-2013, 04:09 AM #3
- 219 Posts
Re: Lost the S-Pen button
I was just mad about the situation and the fact that they implied I damaged it. I'm shipping it today and wait for replacement soon. I just hope the new one doesnt fall apart in 10 months again.
Sent from my Unlocked Galaxy Note II using AC Forums mobile app
- 08-24-2013, 09:58 AM #5
- By philb#AC in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 14Last Post: 09-04-2013, 07:11 PM
- By Jowlah in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 7Last Post: 09-03-2013, 11:01 PM
- By phositadc in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2013, 12:23 PM
- By rookie83 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 08-24-2013, 02:57 PM
- By Joshua Pack in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 09:39 PM